In using the Service, you agree to provide us with user information. We promise to retain
and protect such information. In protecting personal information, it is essential to deepen your understanding of
our efforts concerning privacy.
The Policy sets forth what information is collected by us, how the information is used and shared and your options in regard to the information.
* Among privacy information, “personal information” means “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, which is information about a living individual including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other description contained in such information that enables identification of the specific individual.
* Among privacy information, “history information and characteristics information” means information other than the personal information defined above and includes services used and products purchased, page and advertisement browsing history, search keywords used for searches by you, usage dates and times, usage methods, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, your IP address, cookie information, location information and individual terminal device identification information.
We will obtain information on you to the extent necessary to provide the Service mainly in the following cases. For avoidance of doubt, the following are examples, so depending on the details of information collected, it may fall outside the definition of personal information in some cases.
We will collect and use personal information for the following purposes.
* We will use your email address to provide information or contact you or otherwise use
contact information including your name and e-mail to contact you as necessary.
* We will use information about name, e-mails, cryptocurrency wallet addresses, etc. to verify that the user has a certain amount of tokens.
* We will use information in regard to the details of inquiries, invoice for charges and other information necessary for us to provide services for you and information including the status of usage of services by you and your contact information to respond to inquiries received from you.
* To improve the content of the Service and develop new services
* To conduct investigations and surveys on the Service to find matters such as the degree of satisfaction with services and products ordered by you
* For purposes incidental to 1. and 2. above to the extent necessary for us to provide the Service.
With the exception of the following cases, we will not provide personal information for third parties without obtaining prior consent from you. However, this will not apply to cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
* Purposes for use including provision of personal information for third parties
* Data items provided for third parties
* Means or methods of provision of personal information for third parties
* Discontinuance of provision of personal information for third parties at your request
* In cases when we contract out handling of all or part of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve stated purposes for use
* In cases when personal information is provided in association with the succession of business as a result of merger or other events
* In cases when personal information is used jointly with specific parties, and you are given prior notification thereof and of the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of parties that jointly use the personal information, the purposes for use of the personal information by the parties, and the names of the individuals or groups responsible for managing such personal information, or this information is placed in a condition that you can easily access
* We will appropriately manage the personal information obtained and restrict access to personal information files to prevent leakage, loss, and damage, limit the persons with authority to access personal information to the minimum necessary, introduce security software to prevent illegal and unauthorized access from outside and take other necessary and appropriate measures to ensure safety.
* We will appoint a person responsible for management of user information, and properly manage and continuously improve management of user information.
We will disclose your personal information without delay whenever you request disclosure. However, in any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of the information. If we determine not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. You can contact us from here to make the above-mentioned request.
Notwithstanding the preceding sentences, as a rule, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristics information.
We will retain your personal information as long as necessary to provide the Service for you and promptly delete the information when it is no longer necessary.
You can make the following requests to us.
You can make the above-mentioned requests by contacting us from here.
In cases when we receive any of the above requests and determine the necessity to respond to the requests, we will correct or delete the personal information concerned and notify you of the correction or deletion without delay.
In cases when we receive a request from you to discontinue use of or delete (collectively “discontinue use”) personal information for reason that the personal information is being handled in ways that exceed the scope of purposes for use or has been obtained by unlawful means, we will make the necessary investigation without delay and based on the findings will discontinue use of the personal information and notify you to that effect. However, in cases when significant expenses are incurred to discontinue use of personal information, or otherwise it is difficult to discontinue use, alternative measures will be taken as necessary to protect your rights and interests.
Service is provided for purposes stated in this Policy.
Cookies are used for a wide range of purposes that include analysis of website traffic and trends, and the online behavior and interests of users who use our services.
This TOKEN called HIE shall not be assigned or transferred by either of the parties .Any purported assignment or grant of security interest or delegation of performance made in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
We may update this Policy. In cases when major changes are made, we will notify you of the changes on the website on which the Service is provided or by e-mail. You will be deemed to have agreed to this Policy as updated when you use the Service after such notification is made within the scope permitted by applicable laws.
Please send us opinions, questions and complaints regarding the handling of user information by us and other inquiries regarding user information through the contact below. We will reply to inquiries only by e-mail as a rule. Also, we will not be obligated to reply to inquiries except when set forth in laws or regulations.
Contact for inquiries concerning personal information and other user information
Narva mnt 5 Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn Harju maakond 10117
Established on April 1, 2019
Revised on February 12, 2021